Do you want your citizens to get a fast and secure service electronically?
Do you see your municipal administration as modern and efficient, in the service of all its citizens? Do you have ideas on how to accelerate economic development and relieve your administration? Then the ordered electronic government is the right path for your city or municipality.
The applicant must fulfil the following criteria:
- To be one of 96 local self-governments (LSGs), from the Region of Šumadija and Western Serbia and the Region of South and East Serbia: Aleksandrovac, Aleksinac, Aranđelovac, Arilje, Babušnica, Bajina Bašta, Batočina, Bela Palanka, Blace, Bogatić, Bojnik, Boljevac, Bor, Bosilegrad, Brus, Bujanovac, Crna Trava, Čačak, Čajetina, Ćićevac, Ćuprija, Despotovac, Dimitrovgrad, Doljevac, Gadžin Han, Golubac, Gornji Milanovac, Ivanjica, Jagodina, Kladovo, Knić, Knjaževac, Koceljeva, Kosjerić, Kragujevac, Kraljevo, Krupanj, Kruševac, Kučevo, Kuršumlija, Lajkovac, Lapovo, Lebane, Leskovac, Loznica, Lučani, Ljig, Ljubovija, Majdanpek, Mali Zvornik, Malo Crniće, Medveđa, Merošina, Mionica, Negotin, Niš, Nova Varoš, Novi Pazar, Osečina, Paraćin, Petrovac na Mlavi, Pirot, Požarevac, Požega, Preševo, Priboj, Prijepolje, Prokuplje, Rača, Raška, Ražanj, Rekovac, Sjenica, Smederevo, Smederevska Palanka, Sokobanja, Surdulica, Svilajnac, Svrljig, Šabac, Topola, Trstenik, Tutin, Ub, Užice, Valjevo, Varvarin, Velika Plana, Veliko Gradište, Vladimirci, Vlasotince, Vrnjačka Banja, Zaječar, Žabari, Žagubica, Žitorađa.
- To provide a financial contribution of at least 20% of the value of the project proposal,
- That intervention proposed by the project is in line with the strategic framework and relevant national and local regulations
- To compete with only one project proposal.
The value of the grant: from 7.000 to 9.000 EUR per LSG for the purchase of equipment.
In a significantly higher value, the Programme will provide technical support adapted to the individual needs of the each selected LSG, in accordance with the national framework, for the development and establishment of internal processes, regulations and management structures for the improvement of eGovernment and provision of eServices to citizens.
The Programme especially encourages project proposals that develop and improve:
- Electronic services for members of national minorities,
- Electronic accessibility for persons with disabilities and other vulnerable categories of population, and
- Electronic participation of citizens in the decision-making process.
Duration of the project: from nine to 12 months
How to apply?
About the Call
The overall amount available under this Call for Proposals is 350,000 euros. The Programme will directly support up to 40 local self-governments to implement their project proposals in the field of e-Government improvement. This initiative is just one of the activities funded by the Government of Switzerland through the development Programme Swiss PRO.
A public call is organized through a competitive process and selection of grantees will be done by evaluating and ranking the submitted project proposals.
You can learn more about the Programme as well as about the process, the selection criteria and the applying on informative sessions, as well as in the Call for Proposals Description and Criteria.
We held eight information sessions where we presented the details of the public call:
- Kraljevo, Thursday, 11 July, Trg Jovana Sarica No. 1, City Assembly Kraljevo, Conference room, at 12.30.
- Užice, Friday, 12 July, Petra Ćelovića bb, Regional Development Agency Zlatibor (RRA Zlatibor), at 12.30.
- Smederevo, Monday, 15 July, Omladinska No. 1, City Assembly Smederevo, Conference room, at 12.30.
- Zaječar, Tuesday, 16 July, Trg Oslobođenja No. 1, City Administration Zaječar, Conference room, at 12.30.
- Niš, Wednesday, 17July, Sedmog jula No. 2, City Hall Niš, at 12.30.
- Bujanovac, Thursday, 18 July, Karađorđa Petrovića No. 115, Municipal Assembly Hall Bujanovac, at 12.30.
- Šabac, Friday, 19 July, Gospodar Jevremova No. 6, City Administration Šabac, Conference room, at 12.30.
- Kragujevac, Monday, 22 July, Trg Topolivaca No. 4, Business Innovation Centre Kragujevac, at 12.30.